Sunday, October 20, 2019

Rebranding!


Hey friends!

I have some very exciting, crafty things happening lately! All will be revealed in due time, but first, I have decided to attempt a new cohesion among all of my social media accounts. I have decided to change my Instagram account name.



I will now be @DillightfullyCrafty on Instagram, in order to match my blog! I will also be utilizing the same branding on my YouTube channel & more.

My amazing, talented friend, Kira, designed a logo for me. It includes my style hashtag #rusticsparkle & I love it!

I have always striven to create a positive, professional, genuine online presence in the fun, online crafting community I love. I hope to maintain that presence with better cohesion and uniqueness by combing all under my blog moniker, and avoid confusion with any other artists.

So if you see DillightfullyCrafty around the gram, please say hi! The OG @ScrappinHappy was a great journey since early 2016 (!!), and I'm so pumped for more excitement to come.

xoxo, Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment