Sunday, March 10, 2019

Georgia on my Mind - Lasting Memories

Happy Sunday, friends!

There's another great challenge over at Lasting Memories today. It inspired me to create the title page for our July 2018 vacation album.

The challenge was to use this photo as inspiration for the layout:



I used the circles, the colors, and the butterflies within my page.



I layered this green map transparency over a watercolor pink background to soften it up. I actually used the transparency backwards because the green was too lime for the southern belle look I was aspiring toward.


I sewed my circles down. I cut them from Maggie Holme's Crate paper and a Webster's pages floral piece.


I used these Pink Paislee's Thickers by PTE as a tiny title - GA on my mind. 

I hope you're inspired to create something fabulous with this week's challenge over at Lasting Memories. There's tons of great inspiration on the blog!

Thanks for looking!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment