Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Pointing to LOVE with Momenta

Happy Hump Day, friends!

Are you getting ready for Valentine's day? I made this layout with all the lovely feelings toward my boys using the arrow dies from Momenta.


I decided to try something new and create a 9x12 layout! It's kind of like doing an 8.5x11 but on a slightly  larger scale. I liked it!


I used my distress oxide ink in Blueprint to color this wood veneer piece from Momenta. I love how the color stuck!

I used the Momenta watercolors paper pad to pick shades of yellow, green and blue and cut my arrows out on my Big Shot.


I did some splatters on my gridded background before I stuck down the arrows then sewed around them with gray thread.


I carried the blue down the page for my journaling and I threw in random enamel dots and jewels from my stash to add to the color blocking in the page.


I love filling the page with these gorgeous, textured die cuts! I hope you're inspired to grab your dies and create with Momenta products!!

Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment