Sunday, August 26, 2018

You are my American Dream - Lasting Memories

Hey friends!

Today's last challenge of the month over at Lasting Memories is to use bicycles on your page!

I've been hoarding this gorgeous Carta Bella paper for a while, time to use it!


This is fairly simple for me, but sometimes I have to remind myself it's enough to just have the memory documented!


This was just a quick memory about our first holiday in our new home, the party we had to celebrate, and my sweet boys on the front porch of my dream farmhouse! Perfection #blessed.

I created my own bunting by halving a circle die cut out of glitter paper, and pairing with starred geotags turned upside down.


I continued with the gold foil in my star border and then brought a bit of the bunting down to tie in with my photo.



I hope you'll hop over to Lasting Memories and play along with this fun challenge! The design team has some great inspiration up today.

Thanks for looking!






2 comments:

  1. Love how you used the bike background paper for your red, white & blue layout! Your title work is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet photo and I like that red, white, and blue bicycle paper along with the row of stars. Great example for the Lasting Memories Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete