Saturday, March 10, 2018

Wild Whimsy - GDT @ Wild Whisper

Hey friends!

I'm super pumped to announce that I am the guest designer over at Wild Whisper Designs for March and April! I am so honored the girls are having me, and the entire group is so welcoming and sweet, not to mention crazy talented! I love meeting new people that share my passion.

I want you to see all the details on the Wild Whisper blog, but here's the finished product!


This Wild Whimsy collection is something else! I love how unique the color pallette is, and the whimsical mermaids are my fave.

I highly suggest grabbing the collection for your spring break or upcoming beach trips! Head on over to the WW blog for details and a small photo tutorial on how I made the waterfall feature on the layout - you pull the tail & the photos flip!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment